The excellence in the production of Nucleotides
Nucleotides are the units that make up nucleic acids (DNA and RNA).
They are considered true nutraceuticals or functional ingredients for the benefits that they bring to health and they are often used to improve the disease resistance, to decrease mortality and to promote the growth rate.
They are low molecular weight intracellular compounds with a sugar, a nitrogen base and one or more phosphate group.
They play a key role in the cell.
Their main functions are:
• Structural (nucleic acid building blocks)
• Energy (carriers, as ATP)
• Coenzymatic (synthesis of macromoleculas as CH, Fats and Proteins)
• Messengers (intracellular signal transduction through cellular membrane)
How benefits from Nucleotides use?
Several studies have confirmed that the addition of a certain quantity of RNA or nucleotides in the diet is critical to address important stages as to face critical steps, such as the growing period and during the recovering after diseases problems. De-novo synthesis does not satisfy the requirements of many tissues and particular life physiological phases, making necessary a reinforcement by dietary source.
Studies carried out on humans have shown that dietary inclusion of RNA and nucleotides bring about different positive effects on different body tissues.
Importance of Nucleotides
• Immune response enhancement
• Fast recovering of immunity loss
• Gut health
• Cellular growth factor
• Improvement of unsaturated fatty acids metabolism
• Gastro-intestinal beneficial effects
Prosol Nucleotides Features
• Produced by enzymatic hydrolysis
• European standards of high quality
• Entirely made in Italy and fully traceable
• Customized Solutions for specific needs